- Assistant sales engineer in customer RFQ discussion.
- Prepare accurate and quality proposal according to customer RFQ.
- Prepare accurate proposal costing for sales engineer to do the quotation.
- Support the Sales Engineer on technical issues.
- Responsible in transferring the technical detail/information and work closer with project team during project kick off and also involve in evaluation process after the project complete deliver for continues improvement
- Responsible in improve success rate of quotation/proposal turn into project
- Look for additional projects after sales.
- Perform other duties as supervisor assigned.
- ISO and BPPB implement.
- Good Degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing/Engineering.
- 2 years working experience preferably in machine mechanical.
- Computer literate in MS Office. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Skill in solid works application.
- Good Communication and presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in written & spoken English Language.
- Will to travelling.
What You Can Expect:
- Highly diverse project on a high technical level.
- An active and enthusiastic team.
- Short decision-making channels.
- Co-creation of an international successful company.
- A modern workplace.
BBS Automation Inside
Philosophy & Benefits