You design according to previously developed concepts, layouts, assemblies and detail drawings, schematics, and bills of material used in producing custom machinery.
- You are able to select components and properly implement them.
- Already have a basic knowledge of pneumatics as well as cams and servos.
- You also have made some experience in synchronous and non-synchronous machines and have a basic knowledge of machine shop practices.
- You are able to communicate engineering concepts and ideas clearly.
- You have a B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering or Engineering Technology, or equivalent experience and at least 3 years’ experience in assembly automation
- You are fluent in the use of 3D CAD (SolidWorks); working knowledge of 2D AutoCAD is a plus.
What You Can Expect:
- Highly diverse project on a high technical level.
- An active and enthusiastic team.
- Short decision-making channels.
- Co-creation of an international successful company.
- A modern workplace.
- A comprehensive Benefits package is available (Medical and Dental coverage, Company Paid Life, AD&D and STD, LTD, Vision, 401k plan, Flex Spending, Vacation time, Paid Holidays)
BBS Automation Inside
Philosophy & Benefits