- Machine assembly, modification, alignment, test run, trouble shooting, installation & customer service.
- Involve in improvement activities and in charge of necessary training.
- Supervise M/C builder during machine assembly, modification, alignment, test run, installation etc.
- Conduct team internal meeting.
- Co-ordinate M/C builder on project execution (i.e. machine assembly, modification, alignment, test run, installation etc.).
- Supervise and lead the individual team.
- Take care of assembly area cleanliness and tidiness.
- Assist the production supervisor in sectional planning.
- To assist to do staff training.
- Complete other works assigned by superior.
- ISO implement.
- Over 3 year’s assembly experience.
- Have a good sense of responsibility and team work.
- Machine debugging skill.
BBS Automation Inside
Philosophy & Benefits