- Capable of complete the design of a middle, custom, automatic assembly machine project from concept to acceptance。
- Advanced knowledge of pneumatics, actuators, slides, and automation components
- Able to communicate engineering concepts and ideas clearly
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Good knowledge of machine qualification methods; knowledge of SPC is a plus
- Follows ISO and the TQM process
- Complete other works assigned by superior.
- ISO implement.
- B.S. degree in Mechanical or Engineering Technology, or, with lesser education, demonstrates a very high level of automation experience
- 3+ years minimum in custom automation machine design, debug, and qualification, including lead position for complex projects
- 2+ years prior experience in machining and machine building is required
- Fluent in the use of 2D AutoCAD and 3D CAD (SolidWorks)
- Good English communication abilities like listening, speaking, reading and writing.
BBS Automation Inside
Philosophy & Benefits