Suzhou / China
- Through understands customer technical SPEC for pursued project in control/PLC
- Approve PLC control system H/S Design.
- Prepare a solution that will meet or exceed the customer’s specification.
- Handle and complete project modification to meet customer responsible requirement.
- Detail design according to project requirement, and standard sourcing.
- Report to Control System Engineering Manager and PM weekly about project status progress.
- Explain circuit drawing, function and key point before assembly (PFMEA).
- Assist production department with assembly, debugging, installation and after sales service.
- Involve in project meeting, ie. Kick-off, DFMEA weekly meeting.
- Provide Technical support to electrical engineer.
- Participate standard Building up of electrical Department.
- Conduct internal department training.
- Involve in PM if necessary.
- Perform other duties as supervisor assigned.
- ISO implement.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in electrical engineering.
- Innovation competence.
- 5+ years related experience.
- Strong team spirit and results-oriented.
- Good English communication abilities like listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Familiar with Siemens (S7-200&300), AB, Omron, Schneider (at least on kind of PLC), have at least 3 years related experience, familiar with servo system & communication system.
- Skilled in VB/VC/NI Lab VIEW/CVI is preferred.