Penang / Malaysia
- Minimum Degree holder in Mechatronic / Electrical Engineering or equivalent/related field. Those with Master’s Degree are given priority.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in automation equipment system control / related field development.
- Knowledge in PC LabView programming is a MUST.
- Knowledge in PLC (preferable Allen Bradley and Siemens), HMI touch screen, AutoCAD, Machine design knowledge (CE, UL, Safety Design).
- Knowledge in Visual Basic 6/.net, E3, Robotic and Vision system is an added advantage.
- Able to provide technical advice and guidance to other engineers.
- Know how to do wiring schematic diagram and electrical circuit design. International Safety Standard is an advantage.
- Team player, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently on machine system control design and programming.
- Good time management skills and ability to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Strong problem solving abilities and good organizational skills.
- Willing to work long hours if required.