Penang / Malaysia
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechatronics/Instrumentation Engineering and at least 5 years of controls engineering experience in custom automation machinery; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Ability to analyses problems, determine corrective actions, set plans, execute plans.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret customer URS documents
- Ability to design basic power distribution and control circuits
- Ability to Program and debug multiple-station PLC,HMI code from scratch
- Ability to program AC,Servo & Stepper motors and drives.
- Ability to debug the machine, powerup and machine validation with build and electrical team.
- Ability to troubleshoot all types of networking like ethernet IP, profinet, ethercat, RS232 etc.
- Good knowledge of electromechanical relationships of an entire automation system
- Good Knowledge on electrical circuit and solidworks
- Knowlegde on Robot,Vision, Scanner,Printer program is an added advantage
- Technical guidance to junior programmers and lead the team positively under pressurized situation
- Develop PLC & HMI code from scratch and Prepare program sequence flowchart
- Debug & troubleshoot PLC & HMI code and make the machine run as per sequence and run a successful FAT
- Set and Debug the Entire machine networking system and communications.
- Improvement in any programming process and create standards
- Travel international/local and Install the machine at customer site and run a successful SAT and give trainings to customer
- Completes projects in allocated timeline and follow the schedule and do overtime if required
- Prepare the documentation on their portion for the project and explain to technical writer for the entire machine manual.