芝加哥 / 美国
- Responsible for conceptual development, preparation of cost model and writing detailed technical proposals for all types of automation equipment and projects.
- Collects all necessary technical information and customer specifications from Engineering and Sales in order to prepare detailed proposals.
- Reviews design, performance and overall systems requirements and functional data with the engineering group.
- Obtains and prepares detailed estimates of time, quantities, labor and material costs required for work areas such as; product design, testing, machine building, equipment installations and manufacturing processes.
- Develops and prepares detailed proposals for potential and existing accounts/customers.
- Performs a wide variety of technical assessments of Customers' and Markets' requirements.
- Responsible in transferring the technical detail/information and work closer with project team during project kick off and also involve in evaluation process after the project complete deliver for continues improvement
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial design/Engineering or equivalent.
- Three years’ experience in mechanical/electrical systems design and applications engineering, working knowledge of material handling, robotics, machine controls and manufacturing engineering and processes.
- Requires solid technical assessment and presentation skills, knowledge of preparing complex proposals and quotes.
- Demonstrated technical proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and design tools such as 2D and 3D software ACAD or Solidworks.
What You Can Expect
- Highly diverse project on a high technical level.
- An active and enthusiastic team.
- Short decision-making channels.
- Co-creation of an international successful company.
- A modern workplace.
- A comprehensive Benefits package is available (Medical and Dental coverage, Company Paid Life, AD&D and STD, LTD, Vision, 401k plan, Flex Spending, Vacation time, Paid Holidays).