槟城 / 马来西亚
Education / Experience
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering with control systems specialization and experience in machine and test equipment, electrical design; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience (automation controls or shop experience preferred)
- 2 years working experience in Electrical Design
- Senior Electrical Engineer with 5 years working experience may apply.
- Fluent in AutoCAD, DraftSight, E3, Microsoft Excel.
- Design basic power distribution and control circuits.
- Provide HMI devices and design interface circuitry
- Determine power and load requirements and restrictions
- Knowledge of electromechanical relationships of an entire automation system
- Comprehensive knowledge of hardware design and component selection
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accomplish the electrical design and create BOM of automatic and semi-automatic assembly, manufacturing and test systems for SCS.
- Production (Wiring) control, update circuit drawing, BOM, I/O list.
- Standardization for project BOM, circuit drawing in E3 and other form.
- Designs and drafts arrangement/ linkage of conductors, relays, and other components. Diagram system overview drawings.
- Design and draft diagrams of cable connection. Designs interface circuitry & prepare documentation.
- Determines power and load requirements/restrictions.
- Illustrates and describes installation and maintenance details.
- Assists in defining and exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
- Assists with training and evaluating electrical engineering and electrical build staff.
- Completes special projects/proposals/improvements as requested.