Chicago / USA
Capable of leading the electrical and/or controls design and programming of a large custom automated assembly machine project from concept to acceptance
• High (expert) proficiency in Allen-Bradley and Siemens PLCs and HMIs (one is a must, both are preferred)
• Self-motivated and willing to learn while still having good leadership ability
• Skilled in commissioning intelligent devices on fieldbus networks (Ethernet I/P, ProfiNet, etc.) with very good troubleshooting skills
• Robot programming (Epson, Adept, Mitsubishi, Fanuc, Staubli, ABB) and vision programming (Cognex, Keyence) experience and PackML is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and at least 8 years of controls engineering experience in custom automation; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
• Fluent in the use of RSLogix and/or Siemens Step7
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
What you can expect
• Highly diverse project on a high technical level.
• An active and enthusiastic team.
• Short decision-making channels.
• Co-creation of an international successful company.
• A modern workplace.
• A comprehensive Benefits package is available (Medical and Dental )