Suzhou / China
- In charge of electrical design of equipment.
- Strictly execute projects’ schedule and quality requirement.
- Detail design according to project requirement, and standard sourcing.
- Involve in project meeting, i.e. kick-off, FMEA weekly meeting.
- Prepare a solution that will meet or exceed the customer’s specification.
- Initiative report to Electrical Head and PM weekly about project status progress.
- Explain circuit drawing, function and key point before assembly (PFMEA).
- Assist production department with assembly, debugging, installation and after sales services.
- Perform other duties as supervisor assigned.
- ISO implement.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in electrical engineering.
- Familiar with Lab view (Must), familiar with NI DAQ hardware. have at least 1 years related experience
- Innovation competence.
- 2-3 years related experience.
- Strong team spirit and results-oriented.
- Good English communication abilities like listening, speaking, reading and writing.