Suzhou / China
Senior Sales Engineer
- Marketing and promoting company products.
- Achieve sales target.
- Attend customer inquiries; customer specification collection; prepare quotation, presenting proposal; and assistant projects budgetary.
- Entertaining customers.
- Strategic planning on company sales.
- Feedback on product weaknesses.
- Identify company threats.
- Acquire knowledge on new processes and technology change.
- Customer payment collection.
- In charge of exhibition.
- Monthly, quarterly, annual forecast, planning , Regular review to ensure business developing successful.
- Perform other duties as supervisor assigned.
- ISO and BPPB implement.
- Performing NDA/Contract verification and negotiation before internal approval
- Submitting all reports as implemented inside Sales department on time
15.1 Bi Weekly report (Hotlist)
15.2 AR update
15.3 Customer visiting meeting minutes/report etc.
- Complete other works assigned by superior.
- College degree or above, major automation.
- More than 5 years working experience.
- Short planning capability, result oriented, entrepreneurial Sprit.
- Open mind, innovative, good communication, presentation, negotiation skill.
- Basic English skill.